Trying to stay awake in a boring class
"Who wants to be a millionaire?" Me. This game is easy. Next question.
Hey! Made a compilation of the darkest corners of the internet.
- Dionaea House: a horrifying story, told through two guys mail conversation, about how a haunted house
- Page of Ted: another haunting story about a man’s experience in an uncharted cave
- Castle of Spirits: a website with ghost stories, experiences and pictures. my mom banned me from going here because I used to freak myself out as a kid from this website
- Deep Cave: A man breaks scuba depth world record and finds the body of the last man to attempt it while down there. He makes plans to recover the body, but dies during the attempt. This is his website, as he left it, before he went on his last dive.
- Reborn Baby Dolls: where you can buy dolls that look EXACTLY and feel EXACTLY like a newborn baby
- Find a Grave: a website where you can find the graves of ancestors or famous people, create virtual memorials, add ‘virtual flowers’ and a note to a loved one’s grave
- This Man: a website about 1000’s of people all over the world, dreaming of the same man. Some say he’s the devil some say he’s god.
- Exit Mundi: a collection of end of the world scenario’s
- Haunted House: where you can find any haunted house in the U.S
- Truthism: an extremely wacko cult website about how reptilian aliens are responsible for everything wrong, how humanity is controlled by aliens and how the sun is a cube and that the inner Earth exists
- The Jonestown Mass Suicide Death Tape: Trigger warning and you know why
- Shaye Saint John: The story/myths behind Shaye Saint John is that she was a hot woman who was horribly disfigured in a car accident. As a result, she appears in public wearing this creepy mask, and hobbles along with prosthetic legs and hands. This is her website
- SCP Foundation: collection of fictional works that its members contribute that deal with the “paranormal”. They range all the way from a television working without a broadcasting station, to deadly creatures that have never been encountered
- Blog of Joseph E. Duncan: sentenced to death by a federal jury on August 27, 2008 for the kidnapping, of Dylan and Shasta Groene and murder of Dylan. He had been convicted of a sex crime years before. Go back to the beginning and read forward. You can trace his further descent into madness.
- Annie96 is typing: a creepy chat between two teenagers that has a horrific twist at the end
Alright, I hope you enjoy. Maybe look through these one day at a sleep over with some friends. That would be fun.
Speaking of sleepovers, here’s a masterpost of creepy sleep-over games
SHAYE SAINT JOHN STARTLED ME
it’s got noise in it, really really creepy noise. Just be careful, okay?
Can I add to this list?
Click on the bolded word(s). No screamers, promise!
This is awesome
Hey guys :)
sixpenceee here again with some more websites! Thank you for the other tumblr user that added my father’s long,long legs.
- TED IS GOD: a website of a guy who thinks he’s the superior overlord. Just go through it and you’ll see his ever increasing insanity.
- Book of Immanuel David Isaiah: Authorities believe this is the work of Brian David Mitchell, suspected of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart in 2001. Complete raving nonsense.
- Urban Exploration Resource: a database of creepy urban exploring sites. They’ve got everything from abandoned nuclear silos in Ukraine to Saddam Hussein’s destroyed palace. Chances are you’ll find something in your own city.
- Dan’s Gallery of the Grotesque: Okay, this site is HORRIBLE. I know I’m a paranormal blogger but I post NO gore. I can’t stand it. Maybe some corpses once in a while, but no full entangled bloody gruesome gore. But for those of you who like it, then this site is perfect for you.
- Time Cube: the website of a guy who claims that modern physicists are wrong and how each day is actually 4 days happening at the same time. Some bizarre things here.
- Last Words: a website of cockpit voice recordings of commercial airline crashes. There are some audio but most are transcriptions.
- Unsolved murder cases websites: Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders, Keddie Murders, Taman Shud Case
- Number Stations: method of communication with spies, the website contains recordings of how they do this
Space, guys… SPACE!!!!
I kinda want all of these tattoo’d on me
fyi, these make really great phone wallpaper…
What tumblr users really need to stop doing:
• post information that isn’t final and demand immediate actions
• abuse the petition system because stop
• send anon hate
•bully people for misinformation
• bully celebrities
•bully people for opinions
•STOP BEING A BUNCH OF OFFENDED PUSSIES WHO EXPECT EVERYTHING TO NOT BE TRIGGERING AND EASY FOR THEM AND FOR EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH THEM BECAUSE LIFE ISN’T EASY AND A LITTLE HARDSHIP ISN’T A BAD THING GOD
What does kindness get you? This.
I FOUND IT
NO ONE BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID I HEARD AN ICE CREAM TRUCK DROPIN BEATS DOWN THE STREET
NOW I HAVE A VID TO PROVE IT OMG I’M SO HAPPY I DIDN’T IMAGINE IT YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME
NO BUT YOU ALL NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW FUNNY THIS IS THEYRE LITERALLY FILLING A ROBOT WITH BULLETS, LIKE BULLETS THAT YOU FIRE FROM A GUN. NOW NORMALLY FIRING A GUN TRIGGERS THE BULLET TO EXPLODE CREATING A PRESSURE THAT CAUSES THE TIP OF THE BULLET TO BE FORCED OUT OF THE BARREL AT A HIGH SPEED.
WHaT CAVE JOHNSON’S TURRET’S DO IS LOAD A TON OF FUCKING BULLETS INTO THE CASE OF THE SENTRY LIKE IT”S A GODDAMN GUMBALL MACHINE AND THEN USE A FUcKIN SPRING LOADED PISTON TO FIRE IT THAT IS SO UNNECESSARY AND INEFFECTIVE LIKE NO WONDER CHELL CAN RESIST SO MANY BULLETS THE LIKELIHOOD ITD CAUSE ANYTHING MORE THAN A BAD BRUISE IS LIKE ONE IN A HUNDRED
My grandfather got suspended from Catholic school for referring to Jesus Christ and the twelve apostles as J.C. and the Boys.
The phrase “words to live by” gets thrown around often these days, but these are absolutely words to live by.
I’d like to report a crime…
this man has a face like sunshine and a torso like hellfire
this is poetry
wait bop it only goes to the next action if you actually do the one before it
Every single one of your actions suddenly becomes epic when you listen to this
I play this in my car while I’m driving.
I’m getting married and walking down the aisle to this song
I decided this a long time ago
Try petting the cats to this.
Ima just gon reblog this a seventh time okay
life is EPIC
Running to get the computer charger
America: Do whatever the fuck you want because America
Does anyone actually follow that ettiquette in England?
Because my understanding of tea ettiquette in England is: OFFER YOUR GUEST TEA AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE - GIVE THEM THE LARGER MUG, BECAUSE THEN THEY CAN HAVE MORE TEA IN IT, AND MORE TEA IS BETTER - OFFER THEM MORE TEA AS SOON AS THEY HAVE FINISHED THEIR MUG OF TEA, BECAUSE MORE TEA IS BETTER.
IF SOMEONE LOOKS STRESSED, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE LOOKS UPSET, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE LOOKS TIRED, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE HAS JUST COME IN FROM THE RAIN, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF SOMEONE HAS JUST RECEIVED BAD NEWS, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF YOU ARE WATCHING TV WITH SOMEONE AND THERE IS AN ADBREAK, OFFER TO MAKE THEM TEA. IF YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF TEA, OFFER TO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE TEA. IF SOMEONE IS NOT CURRENTLY HOLDING A MUG OF TEA, DOUBLE CHECK THAT THAT IS AN INTENTIONAL STATE OF AFFAIRS, AND THEY DO NOT, IN FACT, WANT A CUP OF TEA.
OR JUST THROW IT ALL IN THE HARBOR
ARE YOU TRYING TO START A REVOLUTION!? DON’T THROWS THE TEA IN THE HARBOR! HARBOR IS NOT THIRSTY! HARBOR IS NOT STRESSED!JUST THROW IT ALL INTO THE HARBOR